Jul 28, 2008

Home

Opening up a bottle of merlot and enjoying some homemade garlic bread. It's great to be home.

Stepping out of the office, taking a little time off from the blog. Please check back in a few weeks for more new exciting and life changing posts. In the mean time, it might not be a bad time to give the archives a once over.

SD

P.S. (Below) Here is a post from one of last years archives - November '07

After I got home from South America, I've been sick. I was thinking about the time I saw something about animals in hospitals and how an animal can comfort you and help you heal. So I thought, since I'm not feeling good, I'll call Cosmo Kitty over to cuddle and comfort me so I can heal. I called her and she came trotting over. As I picked her up I said "Cosmo, my favorite kitty cat!" trying to gain some points. Apparently she sensed that I was sick and completely attacked me. Hissing, clawing and ran off. I thought right then and there, Cosmo might not be a good animal for healing people in hospitals.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Steve, happy to hear that you've enjoyed touring this summer.

Enjoy the end of summer at home. Looking forward to your updates.

I am off trying/drinking Shiraz, Merlot and I don't know what else tomorrow night :-)
Usually I am good at throwing wine out but since I will have Penfolds Grange and Henschke Hill of Grace and a few other gems infornt of me, I don't know how I will manage.

Anna said...

Get well soon!

eye in the sky said...

nice blog. i like the anecdote about your Cosmo. i've always prefered dogs though, they're less unpredictable.

stephen duros said...

I understand, I grew up with a big German Sheppard, wonderful dog. As of 3 years ago, Cats were totally new to me and it's been an adventure trying to figure them out. I really enjoy having them.