May 2, 2009

Today in Buffalo, NY



Saturday Morning: Got out to see the Falls this morning. Haven't been there in years and was great to see it again. Looking forward to the show tonight.



Sound check: When I got on stage, I noticed that every time I got out of my chair I was getting all of these static electricity shocks. It took me a while to figure out that it was the plastic chair they set out for me, or at least it seemed to be some type of plastic. So I asked to have it swapped out for a different chair and I got no more shocks.

Show: Nice show tonight.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Although I have been to Buffalo many times I have never been to the area where the show was. I guess it is real downtown Buffalo. I was quite impressed as the side of Buffalo I usually see is not very pretty.

The falls are always amazing to see.