May 9, 2009

Infinity Hall - Norkfolk, CT





Infinity Hall, the surprise of the tour for me. A Great venue in a great location.

Beautiful weather in New England this time of the year. I went for a nice walk and came across a great rushing river. I let Ottmar know about it and we both walked back there together to take photos of it. Great dinner and wine at the venue then up to the stage for our performance. When we walked out on stage we were met with a very warm welcome from the audience, lot's of applause through out the set. The view from stage was really nice. At times during the show I found myself looking around this great little venue, the architecture, the stained glass windows and the little lights all around. It was also nice to see people sitting way up on the back balcony with LED candles flickering on all the tables. What a great vibe in this place, it had something special about it, I just love playing in venues like this.

The performance felt great and the show was over before I knew it. I hope to come back here again. Thanks to everyone who came out to see the show tonight!

No comments: