May 3, 2009

Sellersville



Two shows tonight in Sellersville. First one at 4 and the second one at 7:30. My strings weren't happy today because it was raining out and very humid. It felt like I spent the entire first set set tuning. By the second set my strings seemed to be somewhat settled but they still needed some tweaking. I have to say that I enjoy playing later in the evening, I'm a night person. 4 is a bit early for me, I think Ottmar feels the same as he performed beautifully in the second set. Overall we had a nice time today and it was great to talk with some of the fans and sign a few CD's after the show. Thanks for coming down tonight!

Special thanks to the fans sending links to their photos from the past few shows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, omg! I can't believe I missed getting my CD signed!!! I went to the 4pm show because this was a gift to my parents. My dad loves guitar. And since my dad is disabled, we were able to sit up front. I would have liked to have been at the later show...I'm a night bird too! :) Anyway, I thought you were fabulous! In fact, you were SOO into your music, the way you move while you play...verry cool...that I wanted to get up and dance!! But, the crowd seemed quiet. I wanted to really shout up a storm! But, out of respect for the crowd, I was dancing (on the inside:)). I do play a little guitar. You gave me inspiration to pick it up again. I have a blog and wrote about the concert. Check it out: http://bakingismyzen.blogspot.com.
You can write a comment on my blog if you like. Thank you for such talent! Your beautiful music is a gift from you to the world. Peace,Carmen
http://bakingismyzen.blogspot.com