Nov 12, 2008

OL's website

So, as I'm sitting her having my coffee, I loaded up Ottmar's new website because I wanted to check a few things out on there. I clicked the link to his site and went on with checking mail and a few other things. After I finished, I was closing the tabs and thought, oh I forgot to go to OL's site. So I cliked on the open tab and started to laugh because it had clearly been sitting there for awhile. All the over grown weeds and vines took over the page. I had to laugh because I totally forgot it did that and it sent a clear message to me that it had been sitting there for a while. Very cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great website, yours is very nicely done also.
--
Do you ever respond to your Twitter followers?

stephen duros said...

I haven't responded to my twitter followers because I didn't even know anyone was contacting me. Sorry. I try my best to keep in touch with anyone who wants to write in or twit. I haven't been the best twitter pal I guess.

stephen duros said...

I'd also like to add, thanks for checking out my website. You're more then welcome to make comments here and I'll respond a lot better then I would in the Twitter world.

Thanks for checking in!