Nov 13, 2008

My little toublesome best friend

Well, it never fails. I'm having internet problems tonight and I need to find the cable that goes to my Airport express. So I get under the desk and of all places Cosmo is sitting on the internet cable!



So I try to get to the cable and she starts hissing and clawing at my hands! What have I done to deserve this? Of ALL the places for Cosmo to be right now and I need to write an important post about the Miranda Album. Anyway, I was finally able to get to the cable and get things working again although, now as I look down shes doing something with it so I need to get going... I'll report back later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had many of both and female cats are generally not as friendly as males. Our big Russian Blue male is a big sweet cuddly baby, and our little female is a fire rocket that has no respect for the human or strings. I say next time go for the male. cheers

stephen duros said...

I know what you mean. I have a male cat too and he is super cool and cuddly, very laid back. Cosmo can definitely be troublesome and not so friendly to strangers. However, she can be very sweet too, she is totally attached to me. Where every I am, she is and has to always sit in my lap and purr up a storm. Speaking of, here she is now. She must have one the funniest personalities I've ever seen an animal have, almost human. She always answers me when I talk to her. I was raised with big dogs, so the cat thing has been new to me for the last 3 years. Great animals.