Nov 23, 2008

Recording album III



Started recording the 3rd album on Wednesday. As always, Cosmo is very involved, lots of lap time ahead as I'll be doing a ton of sitting at the computer. And what to expect with the next album? Jumping clowns, a dragon, perhaps a free set of steak knives and that's not all! Actually, I don't know at the moment, I'll just have to find out as I go. Ah! "Bullfighter's Dream" just came up on my iTunes at random. Brings back good memories of playing that tune with Ottmar last summer.

6 comments:

Luz said...

Great news hearing that you're working on Album III. Took a quick road trip out to the country yesterday and Miranda made for great listening.

stephen duros said...

Sounds great. I'm happy you like the the new re-master.

Thanks

Borya said...

Hm? Will the title be "Cosmo" then? :)

New music!! Great to hear! Hope you drop a line concerning the recording process every now and then...

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you're recording, my wife will be delighted!
Steve Stephen/Thira received some seriously heavy rotation in our household.
I hope that the recording process is more relaxed for you this time.
Looking forward already.
Good Luck

stephen duros said...

Hi Borya,

Um, no "Cosmo" song title. She may be "America's favorite kitty" but doesn't get the song title. Sorry Cosmo.

Yeah, I'll check in from time to time and post about the new music!

stephen duros said...

Gez,

Thanks, I'm happy you guys have been enjoying my tunes. I think the recording process will be more relaxed this time as well. I'm enjoying working on the new music.