Nov 25, 2008

Recording



Took this photo last week. Maybe the caption should say "that middle section is not working out" Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to take over. In a way she already does by stepping on the buttons as she walks over the recording console. I don't approve of that but sometimes it just happens when I least expect it. I can't tell you how many times a track gets muted or the solo button is on. I came up with a brilliant idea though! You know the changing guitar string stories right? Well, now I have a nylon string set aside for Cosmo. When I'm working, I toss it on the ground and she runs after it and play with the string for hours. The best cat toy ever! Why didn't I think of this sooner?

4 comments:

Luz said...

Have you thought of making a star of Cosmo on YouTube?! ;-)

stephen duros said...

Anything is possible. She's got a personality for it

Anna said...

Cosmo deserves her own web site. May be face book? ;-)

stephen duros said...

Anna, I believe she already does have one on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=4936843211