Dec 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Thank you all for checking in from time to time to see what's new over the last year. Stay tuned in the new year for more pictures, recording updates, random stories that make absolutely no sense, crazy cat adventures, mid night snack recipes, Guitar lessons of the day, Toto renderings and more! or less!

I'm also going to experiment with uploading video clips in the next year. Who knows where that will go. Maybe possible tour and sound check clips, life on the road stuff. Maybe "the guitar lesson of the day" or something. Still throwing ideas together. I'm sure I'll come up with more entertaining things as well, nothing too serious though I promise!

I'm looking forward to getting into the new year. Lot's of work planned for '08. I'll have my hands full touring with Ottmar and Toto, recording and playing around town, trying to put my own band together and a few other projects. I'm also going to be checking my self into physical therapy for my neck and back. Over the years of constant traveling on tour, doing lighting, playing guitar and sitting in one position in a chair practicing for hours on end, my body has taken the toll. I've had problems with my back over the years and now this week my neck has been in a lot of pain for the last 4 days and getting a bit of tingling in my fingers from time to time. This has been a big wake up call for me. Interesting why we wait till the last min. on things isn't it? So my new years resolution will be to get my self back in good shape.

Best wishes to all and to have a wonderful new year!


SD

5 comments:

mario said...

best wishes on the new year! I know i've been having pain in my neck and numbness/tingling on my fingers for a while...bulging disc...my best advice was not from a doctor! take care of yourself in the new year. I look forward to seeing y'all! Cheers

Anna said...

Steve, best wishes for 2008. I hope you have an awesome one!!

Take great care of yourself. I hope to see you back in Australia soon, either with Ottmar or by yourself.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year & take care or yourself.

Borya said...

And a happy new year to you! So you'll play in Quito soon? Got to alert a friend who's living in Ecuador...

Gudrun said...

Stephen, I would like to extend my best wishes for you as well!

Regarding your pains: That's why I named my blog "kleine Auszeit"...