Dec 11, 2007

Atlas

The binding on my travel Atlas has just fallen apart. Bummer, it's the one book I take with me on all my travels. Over the years while touring I've learned so much about the geography of the world. When flying, I like to sit in the window seat, have I mentioned that I like window seats? Anyway, listen to music and look through the atlas to see where I'm going. I also like to study all the countries, capitols and the lay out of where all the continents are. For example: one might think that South America is directly beneath North America, but the west coast of South America lines up with the east coast of North America. It's those kind of details I like to look at. It's a world of fun! What can I say, the jokes are free.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Steve, I am sorry to hear about your Atlas. While reading this entry I was thinking that you might one day write a book about your travels.

I am looking forward to your next trip to Australia.

In the mean time I am going to see Cesaria Evora.