Nov 28, 2007

Pins

Years back I found a great map store in Burbank, I wish I could remember the name of it. Anyway, when I was in there, I came across a map made for pushing pins in it to show the location of where you travel. Since I'm always on the go, I thought it would be fun to look back and see everywhere I've been. After this last trip, I put the last few pins I had left on the map. I'll have to put an order in for another box of 100 pins.

Of course, there are those times where I'll come back from a tour and can't put any pins on the map because I've gone back to the same places. Well, I guess it all depins on where you go. Ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered tying a string or piece of yarn to the pins in the order you travel and see what sort of woven piece you end up with? Just a crazy thought...

stephen duros said...

never thought of that? Probably would be a crazy pattern.

michael cota said...

Stephen, This store might be the one it is in the Toluca Lake area of Burbank. No website.

Geographia Map and Travel Bookstore
4000 Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91505-4328
+1 818 848 1414

stephen duros said...

Yes! That's it, great store.

Thanks!