Mar 31, 2009

Tuesday - Palm Desert




THIS MORNING:

Woke up early to get ready to play on the morning news with Ottmar. I choose not to have coffee so I can stay relaxed for the performance. In doing so, it's a trip for me to see everyone around me at the news station totally wired from tons of coffee. They were talking about a million miles an hour where I probably said about 3 words all morning. Well, that was until they set us up in front of the cameras to get ready. Then I started to feel pretty chatty. It's always those moments when I'm in front of the camera that I want to start in with the cheap jokes. After a few good laughs with Ottmar they were ready for us to play. A few questions for OL to answer and then quick version of "Streetlight" and we're finished.

After getting back to the hotel I walked over to the coffee shop, now it's my turn to get all wired. Now I'm about to pack a few things up to take over to the venue and get set up for tonight's performance.

AFTERNOON AT THE MCCALLUM THEATER:





Added a few photos on flickr from sound check today.

No comments: