Mar 14, 2009

Thursday / Friday

Spent a lot of time both days doing my homework for the upcoming Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra tour dates. Really looking forward to getting back out on the road again. Hm, "on the road again" could make for a good song no? Yes....yes I know, Willie Nelson. Just trying to make a joke there but since you're not really finding it that funny I'll move on to what I was going to say next.

I checked out the live rehearsal audio clip on the Ottmar-friends journal to hear what they're up to and played along with the tune. Thought my new guitar really sounded nice with OL's guitar tone from what I could tell listening through the speakers, not to mention the song had a great groove too. By the way, do you have your OL-Friends account yet? If not, it's a must have.

No comments: