Mar 18, 2009

Apparently, it's not the best morning to record!

audio clip #1 - Noise!!!


So much for recording guitar tracks this morning. Super noisy out today. Here is an audio clip of me noodling around on the guitar, nothing serious. You'll hear the weedeater dude, a train blowing it's horn and Cosmo coming in to visit. The helicopter happened to fly away before I pressed the record button. Usually it's pretty quiet around here. I think everyone knew I was going to record this morning so they had a ton of coffee and came over this way to rock out with their equipment.

Hey, if anything, you get to hear the new guitar a little bit. Oh, and try to listen in head phones, you'll get the full effect, you can even hear Cosmo purring at one point.

6 comments:

LindaW said...

wow, this was not a good day to record! Thanks for the bit of music though.. even if it has noise it is very nice!

(another reason I love my sound proof apartment)

Anna said...

I love the new track. Thank you for letting us listen to it.

I tried leaving a twitter but the silly thing doesn't like me, and is not working.

A recording wouldn't be complete without Cosmo hahaha

Cannot wait for the CD to be released.

MT Callahan said...

Easily the funniest thing I'll hear all day.

Borya said...

The music and the guitar sound wonderful! And the rest is just fun ...

v2or said...

Dude you just sound good. The guitar sounds great. I have great admiration for those folks like you who can make a guitar. Wood and Nylon sound so good. Maybe someday I can get there. Really it sounds great.

stephen duros said...

I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of that. I didn't expect the nice compliments, thanks a lot :) I was just doodling though. also, nothing from that will be on the next album. Actually the second part of it was "Aegea - reprise" from Thira.