Feb 10, 2009

Lester DeVoe guitar photos



Took some photos in the sunlight and added them to flickr. Just click the photo to view more pics. Check out the beautiful patterns in the wood with the close up shots, I didn't even notice it till it was in the sunlight yesterday. It shines and glistens.

I love the scent of a new flamenco guitar. Smells just like the guitar shop where it was made. Maybe I'll have to get some cedar boards and saw them up every once and a while to get my room smelling like the guitar shop. Then again, that may not go over too well with the neighbors and people might think I'm a bit weird. So let's strike that idea from the record. Anyway... anyone for tennis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of this new guitar...

stephen duros said...

Thanks Aaric