Jun 24, 2008

Tuesday - Rehearsal

IMG_5266

Up at 7:56AM today. I didn't make the same mistake with the coffee situation like I did yesterday. This time I walked up the street and found a coffee shop. Got back to the hotel room and spent an hour going over the new material before the 10AM rehearsal.

I enjoyed todays rehearsal. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the new music and arrangements, although there is still a lot to remember. I think the much improved coffee situation set the tone for the day.

I went over all the material again this evening to re-cap. Tomorrow there will be a shorter rehearsal in the early afternoon and then it's time to pack up and head out on the bus in the evening.

Right now as I'm writing this, theres this damn fly in my room buzzing around by the bedside light. Really annoying, I had a few words with it about the buzzing noise but that didn't seem to make a difference. Anyway, I uploaded some pictures from todays rehearsal. You can click on the photo above or go HERE for the pictures. As usual, I'll be adding more pictures as the tour continues.

1 comment:

Luz said...

I just browsed the photos and appreciate the behind the scenes look into the upcoming summer tour. Looking forward to more photos and updates in the coming weeks.