Jun 21, 2008

Saturday morning

Having coffee and practicing up on a few last minute things for rehearsals. After that I have to pick out the movies I'll be taking along, usually a long process for me. I take my movie watching seriously when on tour and have to make sure I bring the right ones. Besides that, I'm all packed up and ready to leave for Santa Fe tomorrow.

If you want to follow along with the travel day tomorrow and what's going on during the tour, you can check the twitter messages on this blog over there on the right bellow the pictures.

Example:

What is Stevo up to? (Text messages)

* Z z z z z.... - 6 days ago
* Cat threw up on carpet..... Off to a great start today - 6 days ago
* Just made coffee and forgot to put the coffee pot under the drip thing. Didn't notice it for 6 min. Now cleaning - 6 days ago
* Practicing and having coffee - 18 days ago
* At the terminal in dallas. Flight is in an hour and 1/2 to SFO - 23 days ago

No comments: