Feb 21, 2008

June 16, 2006


IMG_9742.JPG
Originally uploaded by o2ma.

Forgot about this day. We had lots of time in the afternoon before the sound check so we walked around and explored the place we were playing in and noticed that it was attached to some sort of school or something. Back in the days where I was totally hooked on diet coke. And yes, the stuff is totally addictive. I'd have dreams about a giant shiny diet coke can orbiting in space above the Earth then wake up and need to drink some!! Crazy eeh?

That was also the day I tried to help open the trailer door but was grabbing a handle that was attached the trailer and not the trailer door. I went to give it a huge pull and nearly pulled my arm out of my socket and cut my finger. Of course it was right in front of everyone. Lots of laughs to be had. Amazing how one photo brings back all sorts of memories.

No comments: