Mar 4, 2011

Pizza

Made a few more pizzas this week. One was a gouda cheese, red onion and pepper with BBQ sauce topped with cilantro.

Also made my favorite half pepperoni, half onion. (never used to be my favorite but started ordering that while on tour on a night off and it seemed to be my regular thing after a while)




This time I wasn't as happy with the way the crust turned out. Wasn't quite done enough and a bit too thick. The last time I let the pizza sit on the stone for a little longer after taking it out of the oven. I think that's the key. Cuz last time there was a great crunch to the crust. This time it wasn't happening. Although I loved the way the sauce turned out. I should have written down the exact measurements of my ingredients. I'll have to keep it in mind for next time.

Another favorite of mine is green chile and feta pizza. A favorite I would get in Santa Fe. May have to try making that one soon and see how it turns out.

I'll keep you posted

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: