Sep 1, 2010

September

Can't believe September is knocking on my door already. I have no idea where the year has gone. Then again, don't we find ourselves saying that every year?

Anywho, wanted to check in and let you all know that I'm going to get back to blogging more and am considering a twitter page again. You know, so you can read what I'm up to from time to time, mostly me complaining about something haha. But hey! Life stuff you can relate to right? A lot has happened in the last year and just haven't had as much time as I'd like to blog, do flickr photos, twitter etc.. But it's time to get back to all that don't you think so? So, thanks for hanging in there and let's get back to action!!

I'm very excited about the new album and the direction it's headed in. Planning on a 2011 release. I'm very proud of the work I've done so far and am looking forward to finishing it up this fall.

In the mean time, feel free to check in and say hi or ask questions etc etc...


SD

3 comments:

Gez said...

Hi Stephen,
Welcome back, great news about the album. It's been a while since Thira and my wife and I need some new music from you for our pods and systems. Can't wait to hear you playing electric ( we had a brief taster on Scent of Light)
We've missed your quriky blogs!!
Gez

Gez said...

Hi Stephen,
Welcome back, great news about the album. It's been a while since Thira and my wife and I need some new music from you for our pods and systems. Can't wait to hear you playing electric ( we had a brief taster on Scent of Light)
We've missed your quriky blogs!!
Gez

stephen duros said...

Hi, thanks! I'm really digging the new music a lot, very excited about how it's turning out. I've been really pushing myself as player and song writer on this.