Sep 14, 2010

Practice tips!

Im out at the moment and thought I'd use the good ol' trusty iPhone for a blog entry. I just so happen to have it along with me and thought I'd write what was on my mind for a second or two.

Been playing a lot of guitar lately which has been nice. And for all you guitar players out there, a friendly reminder to stretch your hands/arms every once and a while, or better yet, before and after practice! Something I always forget to do but very important non the less. (I don't usually use the term "non the less" and thought i'd give it a try!) Anyway, I say this because I noticed it was difficult for me to stretch my arms out to the sides and tilt my hands towards the ceiling. As soon as I started to tilt my hade back I thought "wow, this isn't good maybe i need to stretch more" So! Don't follow my example, just follow my advice! That's it for now, gotta go.

Have a nice day.

Oh, If you don't play guitar or an instrument, disregard this post, you're fine.

2 comments:

dave said...

Ah yes, the good old trusty iPhone comes in handy, doesn't it?

stephen duros said...

It sure does, it sure does.