Apr 3, 2009

Friday Night at the Coach House

AWESOME show tonight! Great crowd, my favorite show of this run. Ottmar let the crowd know that in Spain people yell "Ole" but here, they should yell "Timmy" if they hear something they like instead. "Timmy" is from the show South Park. And if you've been following Ottmar's diary you already have the heads up on that . There were more then a few people in the audience that got the joke. And for the rest of the night they were having a great time and yelling it out. I love a good lively crowd, it makes the show so much fun!

I'm having a great time with this band, I can't wait to get back out in May to... oh we have another show tomorrow. I'll save that line for after the show tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word!

eric said...

glad to see you guys having so much fun. i look forward to catching you guys (hopefully) next year ;)