Apr 11, 2008

Today

Had breakfast with Jon this morning. It was good to catch up a bit after being gone on the road for a while. I had my usual breakfast burrito with green chile.

Yesterday I was up at 5am again from the Jet Lag. A great time to sit down and listen to Ottmar's new mastered album while the morning light came through the window. Wow, Beautiful album. I love the depth in the music. It was great to hear the final product after following his works in progress. I had it on loop this morning discovering new sounds and melodies in the music. Looking forward to playing the new material this summer with the band. Mark your calenders!!

3 comments:

Luz said...

I've got July 25th marked on my calendar--even if I have to hitch a ride!

Anonymous said...

What do you call it when a certain action star is a little slow... Jet Li Lag

stephen duros said...

HAHAHAHA You must tell that to Alan and K!