May 24, 2007

Today

Got back from LA last night. Finalized the video editing with Simon in his studio and the masters were shipped to Europe.

This morning woke up and went to Ohori's Coffee and bought a pound of dark roasted New Guinea Kimel coffee. When purchasing a pound, you get a complementary cup of coffee, which was quite tasty I might add! Then off to the Santa Fe Baking Co. to pick up my breakfast burrito with green chile. They have the best breakfast burritos I've ever had. Happy to have the video project completed and now I'll be concentrating on preparing for the Summer tour and working on song ideas here and there.

2 comments:

Gudrun said...

I'm looking forward to this ideas "here and there"!

Can't stop listening to your both cd's currently! I can somehow hear that a bit Greek blood flows in your veins... So much passion and longing is there to feel.

stephen duros said...

Thanks!