Sep 27, 2008

September 12 - 14th. Travel day and the weekend shows with Ottmar

Here are some pictures from a few weeks back -

(picture below) Standing on the people mover heading towards the gate, no rush this morning. Back to the airport yet again, a place I feel so familiar with. I have been enjoying getting there early, taking my time checking in, stopping for coffee and sitting for a bit.



Great view of San Francisco after taking off out of Oakland.



Arrived in Orange County and went to the hotel. Great flight in the morning, no one sitting next to me. Only about an hour and 20min in the air. Then met up with Jon and Robbie in the terminal and went to the hotel. After checking in we went for lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Some good conversation and laughs. After lunch I walked over to the beach and spent a good part of the afternoon sitting and enjoying the beautiful weather. Can't complain about this day. I love a good travel day like this, you just never know where you'll end up and this is a good place to end up.



At the Coach House. (Pictures taken at sound check)





(Below) Ottmar trying not to be noticed while I was taking pictures. Somehow I found him! (It may have been the guitar that gave it way)

No comments: