Mar 27, 2008

The Scent of Light in Nagoya


Sunrise in Nagoya
Originally uploaded by stromo.

Woke up at 5am this morning for some reason and was wide awake. Wasn't sure what to do so I opened the shutters of the hotel window and checked my email. Saw that I had an email from Ottmar asking me to take a listen to a few of his new master tracks that he and Jon have been working on. The mixes and music sounded fantastic. It set the tone for the morning and was great to hear the new material while watching the morning light grow brighter.

I think a song will be inspired from this morning called "Sunrise in Nagoya" Now all I have to do is write it! A nice inspiration don't you think?

3 comments:

Anna said...

Steve, beautiful sunrise.
I cannot wait to hear that track,even though it's yet to be writted...

Borya said...

... and i´m sure you will!

Luz said...

The title sounds lovely and can't wait to hear the music it inspired!