Oct 16, 2007

Today

Today I stopped by Ottmar's place to show him the new guitar and while I was there I got the opportunity to hear some of the new music for his next year's upcoming album.

Wow, I was blown away. Beautiful and emotional melodies, arrangements where you think your heading down one path, the song transforms and the music then takes you on a completely different journey. Can't wait to hear the entire album.

Mark your calenders for this one, it's going to be an amazing musical journey.

9 comments:

mario said...

Yeah!

Anonymous said...

lucky you!
that sounds really exciting - is it a solo album?

stephen duros said...

It's OL + Luna Negra

Borya said...

Sounds so very cool. All of it.

Adam Solomon said...

So are you recording anything with the band on this one or is OL taking the rhythm guitars as he usually does?

stephen duros said...

You'll just have to wait and hear!

Aryaduta said...

I fell in love with Ottmar Liebert's music when I first listened to a friend's copy of Nouveau Flamenco.

What beautiful - and inspirational - music! Since then, I've been exposing myself to more of Ottmar's works as well as other flamenco guitar pieces.

I'm looking forward to checking out his upcoming album! :-)

Evan daves said...

i'm a guitarist myself, sounds like everything is going great!

i cant even get my band out of our garage..


keep it up,

evan
http://actinglikeachild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice