Mar 8, 2007

Music

Working on a second song yesterday and today. I'm going through one of those creative periods. I love it when the creativity flows like this. Sometimes I've gone through dry spells for long periods of time. I'm taking advantage of this and writing everything down, taking notes. (no pun intended!) I have another one ready to work on after this.
Wont get to that till I get back from the upcoming tour dates. It will be good to get away and listen to the new ideas and live with them for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Gudrun said...

Stephen, when I came earlier to my flamenco lesson my dance teacher was practicing flamenco steps to the music from "River dance". This was so crazy!! Now I ask you: Do you have a possibility to mix the Irish rhythm with flamenco? I want to listen the Irish style at best 30 mins but a mix will be very interesting!

stephen duros said...

That would be an interesting combo