Jul 16, 2009

Tonight in Phoenix

Back on the tour bus after the show, yeah it was a hot one out today, 110 degrees or more. Awesome performance tonight at the Celebrity theater in Phoenix, I had a blast!! Great audience too. In between sets I went down into the hospitality room to get a water and when I grabbed the door I hit my thumb nail and it cracked off half of the acrylic on top of my nail. So first I panicked, then after that was over with I went into my dressing room and got out the acrylic and repaired the nail and then held my thumb under a hot light bulb for pretty much the entire break to dry before getting back on stage. The second set went great as well. One of those nights were you feel that you can't hit a bad note. Some good photos and some really goofy ones from today as well, will have to post them later, stay tuned!

Now it's time for an adult beverage, some snacks and then pick out the movie to watch in my bunk.

Later

No comments: