Dec 5, 2008

Friday

Woke up early, saw another nice sun rise. A beautiful clear morning and could see part of the bay through the trees.



Had coffee and then got ready to play at a private event with my friend Jason McGuire. I picked him up around 9:45 and had some good conversations on the way. Actually, I was so involved in the conversations that I had to make 3 different u-turns on the way there. No worries though, I always leave early to allow those kinda things. I really enjoyed our performance, it's great to play with him. We worked on a nice arrangement of my tune "Miranda" the other day and decided to give it a whirl. I think it sounds great with just the two guitars. After the gig they provided us lunch. I had the salmon and a side salad, very tasty. A great way to top of a nice performance.


1 comment:

mario said...

Nice shot and wonderful emotion!