Jul 18, 2007

Attack of the killer bird

So I hit the poolside yesterday for a few hours and after a while I noticed this big bird circling above ( no, not the one from Sesame street). I looked up and thought nothing until it started getting a bit lower and saw it was looking right at me. I was the only one at the pool and started to get the strong feeling that the bird was looking to have "Stevo Surprise" for lunch. I kept an eye on it from this point on, I could barely see it since it was using the sun to it's advantage (bird tactics). As it got lower and lower I was getting prepared to dive quickly. I realized that only my head was sticking out of the water and maybe it thought I was some small timid forest creature or something. I then decied to stand up and start yelling and splashing in the water. Now, I don't know what this looked like from a distance, but I hope no one was watching. But then the big bird flew away, so I guess it was a good idea!... apparently, not my week for animals. I ran into a similar problem with a cow last week in Missouri during my power walk. I'll explain that one at another time.

1 comment:

mario said...

That's some story!Brings back a childhood memory of a bird dive-bombing me while I was riding my bike!:-)